Become part of an unique community ! Together, we are stronger!
First, make sure that you or your organization meets the eligibility requirements of your membership category.
Become an En Piste member in a few easy step:
1. Click on the " Sign Up" button validate your email address.
2. Login to the site in My profile.
3. Click on I want to become a member and pay your membership fee.
4. Send to [email protected] the documents listed below (obligatory):
• A curriculum vitae outlining your professional experience.
• Proof of Canadian citizenship, of permanent resident status, or of a work permit.
• Proof of completed education or training in circus arts (diploma or attestation letter from an higher educational institution)
• If you don't have a diploma, two (2) support letters from professionals in the field who are already members or are recognized in the circus arts community; or a grant confirmation letter from an Arts Council or Ministry of Culture; or a notice of being nominated for or of receiving an award in the circus arts field.
Corporate, training organization members, associate members, etc.
• Please refer to the admission conditions here.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
You are or have been a member
You can renew your membership directly in your profile by following these 4 simple steps:
1. In My Profile, click on ''Renew your membership''.
2. Update your personal and professional information.
3. Pay your annual dues.
4. Once your membership is confirmed, your membership renewal will be indicated in your profile.
The membership period ends on December 31 of each year. To retain your benefits and privileges, it's
best to activate your membership no later than 31 December of the current year.