Join the alliance!
First, make sure that you or your organization meets the eligibility requirements of your membership category.
Become a member of En Piste in no time by following 5 easy steps:
1. Click on the "Become a Member" button.
2. Sign up on the website providing a valid email and confirm your registration by email.
3. Determine which member category best fits you.
4. Complete your member profile by including all documents needed to evaluate your application.
5. Pay your annual dues.
You are or have been a member
You can renew your membership directly in your profile by following these 4 simple steps:
1. In My Profile, click on ''Renew your membership''.
2. Update your personal and professional information.
3. Pay your annual dues.
4. Once your membership is confirmed, your membership renewal will be indicated in your profile.
The membership period ends on December 31 of each year. To retain your benefits and privileges, your renewal must be completed no later than January 30 of the following year. If you fail to do so, you will be removed from the repertoire.
Membership Application's Processing and Approval
The Board of Directors sets the membership policy. Your request will be processed as follows:
1. We will evaluate your file taking into account the conditions of admissibility.
2. We will confirm whether your request is accepted or rejected.
3. In the event of a refusal, the dues paid will be refunded.
4. If your membership is accepted, you may then create your profile in the repertoire.
Membership period and dues
The membership period is twelve months, from January 1 to December 31 of each year. Details on annual dues here.