Job offer - Project manager - Touring and territorial initiatives
The Council's success in developing Montreal's artistic vitality is intimately linked to the expertise and commitment of the people who work there. That is why the Council aims to create a stimulating environment that fosters well-being, growth and continuous development.
The Council is actively committed to enhancing diversity to promote a more representative population within its teams. The Council encourages applicants to identify themselves as members of one of the following designated groups: Aboriginal (First Nations, status and non-status, Métis and Inuit), visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
NATURE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Director of Territorial Initiatives and Client Services, the Project Manager - Touring and Territorial Initiatives is responsible for supporting the Conseil des arts de Montréal's touring program and ensuring the implementation of programs and territorial initiatives on the island of Montreal.
The person sought is required to mobilize partners from various backgrounds on the island of Montreal. He or she creates and adapts monitoring and evaluation tools; he or she improves or simplifies processes to ensure fluid and optimized collaboration with all stakeholders.
By remaining close to the Council's priority communities, the person sought plays an essential role in maintaining close ties with remote artistic communities, where he or she is present on a regular basis. This community involvement allows him or her to identify, consolidate and coordinate programs and initiatives that respond to the needs of the community and meet the Council's strategic priorities.
Supporting the CAM program on tour, in collaboration with the assigned counselor.
● Collaborate on management and implementation, including the Icebreaker component
● Promote the program to the Montreal arts community
● Support the collaborative process with stakeholders
● Contribute to the analysis and evaluation of results and ensure continuous improvement
Implementation and consolidation of territorial programs and initiatives
● Develop tools for analyzing and monitoring the needs of the Montreal arts community
● Remain attentive to opportunities for partnerships that respond to a specific issue
● Recommend, design, consolidate and coordinate programs that respond to the Council's strategic priorities
Maintain close ties with the Montreal arts community
● Maintain a network of collaborations with the boroughs, related cities and their arts communities
● Participate in partner events throughout the year
● Organize information meetings on the Council's programs.
Education and Experience Requirements
● Relevant academic background or experience deemed equivalent.
● Relevant experience of (5) years in tour, program and partnership management
● Knowledge of the municipal broadcasting environment and of the Montreal arts community
● Interest in equity, diversity and inclusion issues
● General knowledge of more than one artistic discipline
● Fluency in French and good knowledge of English
● Proficiency with computer tools including Google Suite and databases
● Great ability to work in a team
● Ability to build relationships and federate collaborators
● Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
● Ability to remain client-oriented
Summary of working conditions
● Permanent position, 5 days a week
● Hybrid work mode, in-person and telecommuting, as needed
● Salary based on the salary scale
● Group insurance, group RRSP, EAP, etc.
● Start date as soon as possible, no later than July 25, 2022
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Please send a letter of interest (maximum 1 page) and resume:
● By email to [email protected], making sure to indicate in the subject line Project Officer - Territorial Tours and Initiatives
● By June 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
The Council thanks those who apply, but only those selected for the next round of selection will be contacted.