Job offer - Administration Technician - Machine de Cirque
Machine de Cirque is a circus company from Quebec City that offers a high dose of dizzying of vertiginous prowess, strong emotions, poetry, intelligence and humour
through the production of innovative and original circus shows.
Its ingenious and deeply human creations skilfully combine high-level contemporary circus with musical and theatrical performances.
Always driven by this unifying vision, Machine de Cirque's proposals touch and move with a unique approach to circus art.
Founded in 2013 and recently installed at Saint-Charles Church in Limoilou, Machine de Cirque is a fast-growing NPO that presents its shows around the world.
Do you dream of working with a creative and dynamic team? Come and make a career out of it!
Under the supervision of the Assistant General Manager:
- For 4 subsidiaries, perform daily bookkeeping, including:
o Accounts receivable and payable
o Payroll processing
o Production of source deductions and GST/QST reports
- Issue invoices, make payments and prepare payroll
- Produce the necessary documentation for international taxation
- Follow up on employee records including data on royalties, foreign source deductions and other relevant information
- Perform monthly cash flow updates
- Archive and organize information, participate in the implementation of tools to facilitate administrative coordination
- Be responsible for the mail and the purchase of supplies
- Perform all related tasks in line with the organization's mission
Qualifications and skills sought
- DEC in administration/accounting or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Mastery of the Office suite
- Experience in taxation and/or tax credits an asset
- Excellent written French
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Strong sense of organization and responsibility
- Rigorous execution, respect of deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, proactivity
- Team spirit
- Permanent full-time employment (possibility of part-time employment)
- Group insurance
- A dynamic and stimulating environment
- Very good team spirit
- Possibility of continuing education paid for by the employer
- Workplace: Quebec City (Old Limoilou) and telecommuting
- Salary according to qualifications
Send your CV to [email protected] before July 17, 2022, indicating which position you are applying for. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Start date as soon as possible.