Job offer to discover and share!
Machine de Cirque is looking for its next production assistant: are you interested?
Are you a pro at organizing trips abroad? Do you dream of working with a creative and dynamic team? Become a production assistant!
The person in this position is responsible for the planning and logistical organization of show tours. Under the supervision of the Production and Tour Manager, duties include:
* Research airfare and itineraries, train, bus... and book tickets;
* Follow up on extra luggage;
* Research rates for regional and international accommodations, car rentals and make the required reservations;
* Prepare and send trip sheets to tour teams;
Prepare and send the travel documents to the tour teams; * Validate the travel dates of the tour teams;
* Ensure the validity of the travel insurance of the tour teams;
* Assist in producing/filling out/obtaining documents for work visas and other international formalities related to tours;
* Respond to questions from teams regarding their tour;
* Retrieve and share information with venues (theaters, festivals) regarding the arrival and needs of touring crews;
* Update the information in the Orfeo database;
* At the end of the tour, collect information for costume maintenance;
At the end of the tour, retrieve information for costume maintenance; * Perform all related tasks in line with the organization's mission.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* College diploma or equivalent experience;
* Experience in the performing arts;
* Mastery of French (oral and written);
* Fluency in English (oral and written);
* Strong sense of organization and responsibility;
* Rigor in the execution, respect of deadlines;
* Versatility, flexibility, proactivity;
* Mastery of the Office suite and the Mac environment (an asset);
* Team spirit.
CIRCUS MACHINE OFFERS
* Full time permanent job (35h/week), hours are worked mainly during office hours, but sometimes outside of office hours when there are emergencies;
* Group insurance;
* A dynamic and stimulating environment;
* Very good team spirit;
* Possibility of continuing education paid for by the employer;
* Workplace: Quebec City (Old Limoilou) and possible telecommuting;
* Salary according to qualifications.
Send your resume by email to [email protected] before November 20, 2022. Only selected candidates will be contacted.