The 2023 membership campaign is launched!
Join or renew your membership and benefit from services dedicated to the circus community!
Becoming a member means you can:
- Be listed in the online repertory for the circus community and additional ressources.
- Benefit from health and safety protection (CNESST measure).
- Participate in workshops at advantageous rates: group trainings and individualized trainings(Training Support Program and Career Support Program).
- Join the circus community and participate in networking events.
- Be supported by the group in the development of your career through resources made available to our members.
- Be represented before governmental institutions by the association to advance the issues and concerns of our alliance.
- Be represented in major events for the presentation of your creations, including RIDEAU in Quebec City in February 2023.
- Access to a specialized and competitive insurance program for Canadians, offering you 4 types of essential coverage (Civil Liability, Travel, Individual Health and Corporate).
- Benefit from the reimbursement assistance program for training expenses.
- Access the Destination Cirque program to help with the presentation of shows in Quebec.
- Access job offers and calls for projects relayed by En Piste.
- Receive a newsletter, in order to be informed of circus news.
- Publish some posts on the En Piste website.
- Share in the En Piste bulletin board (Facebook).
- Exercise your right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Obtain exclusives discounts from partners. More info below!
- Run for election to the En Piste Board of Directors.
If you have any questions about your past or future membership, please feel free to contact:
Member Services Officer
514 529-1183 ext. 1
If it is a new membership, please note that all applications are evaluated by the college representing you, so please allow time for processing.
If it is a renewal, you will receive your new membership card and a reminder of the benefits to which you are entitled.