Cirque Hors-Piste is looking for an artist services manager!
People say that you are a dynamic and unifying person with a great human sensitivity?
You know the Montreal circus scene well?
You have a very good sense of planning and organization?
Are you comfortable with the use of digital platforms?
Cirque Hors Piste uses the circus arts to offer marginalized youth or youth at risk of exclusion an alternative path to personal development, with artistic and social support that allows them to move forward and grow as citizens.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the person in charge of artist services is responsible for managing our free training component in circus arts, welcoming and mobilizing the artist community and coordinating hall rentals.
- Ensure the management of Cirque Hors Piste's free circus arts training program;
- Manage the registration platform;
- Ensure the follow-up of the protocols of use of the rooms by the artists;
- Ensure the respect of the ethical and security rules established by Cirque Hors Piste;
- Create the tools to ensure the smooth running of the free training;
- Collect data to have an overview of the impact of the free training;
- Be the resource person for the Free Training artists;
- Promote the involvement of the artists in the community;
- Hire and supervise the attendants;
- Coordinate room rentals (dance studio and multipurpose room);
- Manage the hall calendar;
- Participate in the promotion of the hall rentals;
- Welcoming groups and ensuring that the rules of operation are respected;
- Participate in the circus programming of the community.
What Cirque Hors-Piste offers you :
- Start date of January 9, 2023.
- A 28 hour/week position, daytime, Monday to Friday.
- An hourly wage of $21.00/hour.
- 10 floating vacations annually.
- Health and wellness program ($400/year).
- The opportunity to contribute to a social and cultural mission.
- A creative and inclusive work environment.
Join their team to participate in the creation of a circus pole in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve!
Confirm your interest as soon as possible by sending your CV to Karine Lavoie, executive director: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
INTERVIEW DATE: January 5, 2023.