La Tohu is hiring!
Looking for its next guide animator! Discover their offer!
Participate in the development of an artistic discipline with a strong international influence, while respecting the environment and in agreement with the neighboring communities.
La Tohu offers
- A position with variable hours: 10-15h/week until May, then 30-35h/week from June to August.
- An inspiring work environment: in the heart of artistic, cultural and educational activity (performance and exhibition hall) and anchored in a stimulating space: garden, terrace and close to Frederic-Back Park.
- 2 free tickets to our contemporary circus shows at La TOHU.
- Prepare and lead activities, workshops and guided tours for a variety of adult and school-age audiences based on the educational, cultural, environmental and recreational programming and offerings.
- Welcome and accompany visitors in their discovery and arouse their curiosity.
- Contribute to the development, improvement and updating of activities, workshops and guided tours.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information provided.
- Prepare and tidy up the reception and animation areas.
- Maintain, clean and sanitize work surfaces and equipment used by participants in activities.
- Respect the sanitary instructions issued and ensure that they are followed by the participants in the activities.
- Support the values of inclusion and diversity and foster a respectful and collaborative work environment.
- A first significant experience in animation and interpretation with a varied public.
- Bilingualism (French/English).
- Strong interest in the cultural sector and the circus arts.
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental responsibility (an asset).
- Ability to popularize knowledge and communicate effectively.
- Collaboration and customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with the public
- Demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of content.
- Be curious and have a desire to learn.
- Be autonomous and proactive.
If you are looking for an experience in an organization that allows you to contribute to the development of a project with social, environmental and artistic values, La TOHU is for you!
Apply now! By sending us your application (CV and cover letter) by email to [email protected]
- In view of TOHU's missions, applications from the Saint-Michel district will be given priority
- That only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
- The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent