To support the professional development for everyone in the circus community!
We developed and implemented group workshops to better equip the circus community to meet the sector’s high standards.
These courses are supported by Emploi Québec.
• Circus artists
• Mediation agents
• Cultural workers
All circus professionals in the community may register for our educational sessions. Rates may vary, however, and priority is given to our members.
Participating in these learning sessions will help you to:
• Further your artistic practice and/or physical or mental preparation
• Structure your training cycle efficiently
• Maintain an optimal level of performance
• Master fields related to circus
• Develop skills in management, planning and marketing
• Know the best practices in your field
• Integrate new technologies to create or manage circus activities