Our mission: To bring together all players in the circus arts sector and ensure its development
Our Alliance is all about circus and innovation. In consultation with the community, we work tirelessly to ensure the circus arts sector’s development.
By forming a united, strong and consistent front, we are best able to represent our interests, develop the art form, and support professional development. Together, let's show our determination to have a flourishing sector.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic community and contribute to its growth? Become a member of the National Circus Arts Alliance!
There are many ways in which we take action:
• Promoting a professional network through the organization of professional development and networking activities.
• Valorizing our members and the milieu through active communication, promotion and representation.
• Providing access to services that support career and entrepreneurial efforts, such as group insurance, a range of discounts, etc.
• Representation and collaboration with various government bodies such as the Canada Council for the Arts, Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, Conseil des arts de Montréal, Ministère de la Culture et des Communications du Québec, Emploi-Québec, Compétence Culture and CNESST (Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail).
• Enriching knowledge within the sector by conducting studies, dissertations, and the like.
• Expanding the influence of the Alliance and the community through participation in various local, national and international activities and events.
To learn more about our work, please see our Sector Development Plan 2017-2021 - Extending our reach for the national development of the circus arts and all our other studies.
Meet our team, who are always at your service.